Differences in experience are not an obstacle, we’ll create perfect conditions, so that everyone could touch the limits, experience something new and leave the course enriched.
The type of the course is completely up to you, you can choose in our ordering form. Slacklining, trickling, therapeutic slacklining, yogaslacklining……
Group of 3-5 liners, 60 min. lesson, price for one lesson 89 €.
Group of 6 – 10 liners, 90 min. lesson, price for one lesson 149 €.
Group of 11 – 15 liners, 120 min. lesson, price for one lesson 199 €.
Is there more of you? Contact us! We’ll be more than glad to create a special programme for you.
The length of the lesson is set so that our instructor has time to be there for everyone.
- It’s best to try slacklining while being barefoot or wearing shoes with flat and soft sole (sneakers, converse shoes..) – you can test your shoes by stepping onto an edge of a mat, if you can feel the end of the mat, you will feel where the line ends.
- Bring something waterproof and something that will warm you up. Light rain is ok while walking a line, but a blanket, a mat or a thermos flask with hot tea can be useful every time.
- You should be wearing something comfortable and something that can get a bit dirty.
- Slacklining isn’t dangerous, but while learning, you’ll jump from a height of 20-40 cm. Please consider, if your knees, ankles and spine can handle it.
- We’ll do everything, so that you’ll leave with a smile on your face and stronger body and mind. But remember, that the participation in a course is at your own risk.
In case of bad weather, the course will be canceled in advance and rescheduled to a different date.