For one or two
Slacklining is about coordination, involvement of the finest muscles, mind and work with motivation. We have several types of individual lessons (slackline, trickline, therapeutic slacklining, yogaslacklining…), from which you can choose in our ordering form.
The price for one person or two people is the same: for 60 min. lesson it’s 85 €.
Yes, it’s advantageous to come in two people. Whatever the level of your slacklining is, nothing comes without great effort. When you see the effort of somebody else it forces you to try it again. And it is mutual, your enthusiasm will be encouraging for the others too.
- It’s best to try slacklining while being barefoot or wearing shoes with flat and soft sole (sneakers, converse shoes..) – you can test your shoes by stepping onto an edge of a mat, if you can feel the end of the mat, you will feel where the line ends.
- Bring something waterproof and something that will warm you up. Light rain is ok while walking a line, but a blanket, a mat or a thermos flask with hot tea can be useful every time.
- You should be wearing something comfortable and something that can get a bit dirty.
- Slacklining isn’t dangerous, but while learning, you’ll jump from a height of 20-40 cm. Please consider, if your knees, ankles and spine can handle it.
- We’ll do everything, so that you’ll leave with a smile on your face and stronger body and mind. But remember, that the participation in a course is at your own risk.
In case of bad weather, the course will be canceled in advance and rescheduled to a different date.